April Relyea Scholarship
Purpose: To offer financial assistance to University of Alaska Anchorage students with an intent to explore human-nature relationships through writing or other creative expression.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to students with intent to produce work for student showcase.
- Preference will be given to students interested in writing nature books for children.
- Applicant must submit a brief essay about their interest in human-nature relationships and how they intend to pursue that interest at UAA.
- Recipient must submit two letters of reference.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Arts and Sciences (CAS); Creative Writing and Literary Arts; Humanities; English
- Minimum of $500
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Arts and Sciences, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your environmental interest and your intent to explore the topic of human-nature relationships through writing or other creative expressions.
- Are you interested in writing nature books for children?
- Do you intend to produce work for the Student Showcase?
- Please submit a minimum of two recommendations from a professor, course instructor, or other person with knowledge of your environmental interests.
- Please enter in a name and email address of a reference.