Alvin S. and Gloria M. Okeson Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students attending the Matanuska-Susitna College of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Recipients must originate at Matanuska-Susitna College, but may go on to take classes at UAA to complete their degree are eligible.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to non-traditional students.
- Preference will be given to degree-seeking students and may include students enrolled in developmental courses.
Keywords: Matanuska-Susitna College (Matsu; MSC); Matanuska-Susitna
- Up to $1,000
- Campus and Colleges
- Matanuska-Susitna College, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Can you be defined as a nontraditional student? Please answer all that apply to you.