Ken Gray Scholarship
To offer financial assistance for tuition and other related expenses to a full time University of Alaska Anchorage junior or senior student who has declared a major in Art working toward a degree for a Bachelor of Art or a Bachelor of Fine Art in the area of sculpture and/or performance art as it relates to the visual arts field. Recipient must have a 3.5 GPA in the area of concentration. Recipient must submit a portfolio of work consisting of 20 slides, three letters of reference from practitioners in the sculptural area and/or faculty and a two page artist’s statement reflecting the criteria for selection. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Recipient must be a junior or senior.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Arts and Sciences (CAS); Art; Performing and Fine Arts
- Minimum of $500
- Campus and Colleges
- Art, Art UAA, College of Arts and Sciences, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit 20 slides of your artwork.
- Please submit a two-page artist's statement reflecting the criteria for selection.
- Please submit three (3) letters of reference from practitioners in the sculptural area.
- Please provide first reference name and email address
- Please provide second reference name and email address
- Please provide third reference name and email address