College of Education Scholarship
Purpose: To provide scholarships to students enrolled in College of Education at UAA or one of the Community Campuses or in the distance outreach program.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to students who are non-traditional students.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Education (COE); Education
- Minimum of $500
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Education, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Can you be defined as a nontraditional student? Please answer all that apply to you.