Eduardo Gustavo Prieto Scholarship
Purpose:: To encourage students in leadership, research and development, and business entrepreneurship.
- Recipient must attend UAA’s College of Business and Public Policy.
- Recipient must be a logistics or Business major.
- Recipient must be enrolled full-time.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to students who are engaged in research and development or have expressed entrepreneurial initiative.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Business and Public Policy; CBPP; Business and Public Policy; Logistics