Purpose: To assist students enrolled in associate and vocational/technical degree programs in order to help them meet their educational objectives.
- Recipient must be enrolled in a two-year associate and/or vocational/technical degree program at the Anchorage campus.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Recipient must be enrolled full-time.
- Recipient must be a sophomore.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; Financial Aid Office; Community and Technical
- Campus and Colleges
- UAA, UAA Community and Technical College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request two letters of recommendation from individuals within the University of Alaska system.
- Please enter names and email addresses of those UA faculty/staff who will be invited to provide a recommendation within this online portal. Please note: In order to collect the best possible reference, please confirm with your "Reference Provider" that they are willing to serve before entering their email address. In addition, you may need to contact them separately to share a list of the details you would like shared.