Institute for Supply Management Alaska (ISM-Alaska) Scholarship
To provide financial assistance for tuition and other education expenses to students pursuing a program of study in logistics at the College of Business and Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Recipient must be a degree-seeking student with a declared logistics major for the Associates Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Operation or the Global Supply Chain major in the Business Administration program in the College of Business and Public Policy and UAA.
- Recipient must have at least a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Preference will be given to students who have not previously been awarded a baccalaureate or associate degree.
- Preference will be given to Alaska residents.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need and who display a demonstrated interest in Professional Purchasing and Supply Management.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Business and Public Policy; CBPP; Logistics
- $500 to AS student in Logistics; $500 to BBA student in Global Supply Chain
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Business and Public Policy, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously been awarded an associate or baccalaureate degree?
- Describe your interest in and/or commitment to the purchasing and supply management profession.