Alaska Air Show Association Aviation Scholarship
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students enrolled in any one of UAA Aviation Technology Division AAS or BSAT degree programs.
- Recipient must have completed at least 15 credit hours of course work at UAA.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Recipient must be enrolled full-time.
- Should the scholarship selection committee decide to award the scholarship to a student who is serving on active duty, the amount shall not exceed the student’s actual expenses for tuition, fees & books for 1 yr.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; UAA Community and Technical College (CTC); Aviation Technology
- Campus and Colleges
- UAA, UAA Community and Technical College