Diane Olsen Memorial Endowment
The Diane Olsen Scholarship provides financial assistance to junior or senior students at the University of Alaska Anchorage for tuition and other related educational expenses. Recipient must be a declared economics major or have completed 12 credits in economics courses. Recipient must be active in student clubs, student organizations or student governance. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Recipient must be enrolled full-time. Preference will be given to students who are non-traditional.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Business and Public Policy; CBPP; Economics
- Minimum of $500
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Business and Public Policy, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a list of student clubs, student organizations or student governance groups with which you are currently active.
- Are you interested in Economics?
- Have you completed at least 12 credits in Economics?
- Can you be defined as a nontraditional student? Please answer all that apply to you.