FIRST Alumni Engineering Scholarship
To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage who who participated in FIRST Robotics Competition and/or FIRST Tech Challenge programs. Students must provide proof of participation.
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Engineering, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated in the FIRST Robotics Competition and/or FIRST Tech Challenge programs?
- Please provide documentation of your participation in the FIRST Robotics Competition and/or FIRST Tech Challenge program. This letter should be written by an adult team advisor who oversaw your team, confirming the dates of your participation in FIRST Robotics.
- Please submit a copy of your resume that includes a list of school and extracurricular activities, self-reported ACT or SAT Test scores, cumulative weighted and unweighted high school GPA
- Please submit a copy of your high school transcript at least through first semester of senior year.
- How has the FIRST Robotics program impacted your personal and professional growth, including how it relates to your academic and career goals? (500 words max)