Alaska Native Scholarship
The Alaska Native Scholarship is a continuing scholarship offered by Rural Student Services to Alaska Native students attending the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The scholarship is open to all majors. Once selected recipients must remain enrolled at UAF to maintain eligibility.
Requirements: must be a first year college/university student at UAF; be accepted to UAF at the time of selection; be an Alaska Native; be between 17 and 25 years of age at the time of selection. Preference will be given to applications residing in rural Alaska; majoring in an education field; and demonstrated financial need. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- $500 a semester for up to 8 semesters
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Rural and Community Development, UAF
- Supplemental Questions
- Date of birth:
- Please provide a copy of your tribal enrollment verification or Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
- Please submit a copy of your resume.
- Please submit an essay entitled "How I will contribute to education in Alaska."