Smart Mom Engineering Scholarship
To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to non-traditional students enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are majoring in an engineering degree program that can lead to becoming a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.). Recipient must be a part time or full time undergraduate student. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.8. Recipient must be on their second career or not be a student straight out of high school. Preference will be given to students who are members of Society of Women Engineers (either the student club or the professional chapter).
- Smart Mom Engineering Scholarship
- Campus and Colleges
- College of Engineering, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the student or professional chapter of Society of Women Engineers?
- Are you looking at engineering as a second career?
- Do you have a cumulative gap in your collegiate education of at least 5 years or did you delay enrollment into postsecondary education by two years or more?