Everette K. Wagner Endowed Scholarship
To provide financial assistance for tuition to students currently enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage. This scholarship is intended to help working students achieve their goal of a four-year degree.
- Recipient must be seeking a baccalaureate degree and be a full-time student at UAA.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Recipient must be enrolled full-time.
- Preference will be given to students holding a job to put him/herself through school and could benefit from a scholarship.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to residents of Alaska.
- Preference will be given to psychology students. If no psychology students qualify, the award may be made to education students.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; Financial Aid Office; Financial Aid
- Minimum of $1,500.00
- Campus and Colleges
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently employed and working at least 20 hours per week?