M. P. Oswald Surveying and Mapping Science Endowment
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to the University of Alaska Anchorage full-time students in the Surveying and Mapping Science program.
- Recipient must have declared a major in Surveying and Mapping Science.
- Recipient must demonstrate an interest in, and an aptitude for, surveying and mapping by writing an essay explaining that interest and by submitting three letters of recommendation from individuals willing to attest to this aptitude and interest.
- Recipient should demonstrate motivation, academic achievement, and leadership potential.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
- Recipient must be enrolled as a full-time student or plan to enroll as a full-time student the following semester in the Surveying and Mapping Program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Engineering (CoENG); Geomatics