Accounting Club Scholarship
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to University of Alaska Anchorage students taking at least nine (9) credits, who have Junior or Senior standing, with a declared major in accounting and to encourage non-traditional students to pursue academic endeavors.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a minimum of an overall 3.0 GPA, including transfer credits.
- Recipient must have Junior or Senior standing.
- Recipient must have completed 300-level accounting course or be enrolled in a 300-level accounting course during the semester of award.
- Recipient should demonstrate an involvement in extra-curricular activities and specific involvement in the UAA Accounting Club.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; College of Business and Public Policy; CBPP; Accounting