Frank and Jennie Clark Memorial Scholarship
To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to University of Alaska students residing in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough or to students pursuing a degree at Matanuska-Susitna College. Recipient must be a full-time student attending Matanuska-Susitna College and admitted into a MSC degree-seeking program or admitted as a pre-major nursing student or an elementary education student. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. This scholarship requires recipients to be registered in a minimum of twelve (12) Matanuska-Susitna College campus credits. UAA Student Financial Assistance and the Matanuska-Susitna College will work together to ensure there is a supplemental process for applicants to verify this scholarship qualification. Preference will be given to students who reside in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough determined by zip code. Preference will be given to students enrolled in health-related fields and education programs.
Keywords: Matanuska-Susitna College (Matsu; MSC); Health; Education; Matanuska-Susitna
- Frank and Jennie Clark Memorial Scholarship
- Minimum of $1,000
- Campus and Colleges
- Matanuska-Susitna College, UAA
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is contingent upon Matanuska-Susitna Borough Residency
- Are you a permanent resident of the Matanuska-Susitna Borough?
- If you have indicated that you are permanent resident of the MatSu Borough, please indicate the city name below:
- This scholarship is only available to students who will be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credits of Matanuska Susitna College courses. Will all of your upcoming Fall semester classes be from the MatSu College campus?