Jan van den Top/The Superior Group Inc. Endowed Scholarship - Construction Management
To provide tuition and other related assistance to students in the Construction Management and Mechanical Engineering programs at the University of Alaska Anchorage. The intent of this fund is to encourage entrance into the Construction Management and Mechanical Engineering fields. Future employment with the company sponsoring this scholarship will be encouraged.
- Construction Management Scholarship: Recipient must be a Construction Management major.
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarship: Recipient must be a Mechanical Engineering major and be admitted into the Bachelor of Science in Engineering. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Preference will be given to students who plan on residing in Alaska after graduation.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to students who are incoming freshmen from high school.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; UAA Community and Technical College (CTC); College of Engineering (CoENG); Mechanical Engineering; Construction Management; Building Technologies