Gail Marshall Culinary Arts Scholarship
Purpose: To provide financial assistance to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are enrolled in the Culinary Arts & Hospitality Program.
- Enrolled in the UAA Culinary Arts & Hospitality Program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a career in food science/research
- Preference for students with demonstrated financial need (from FAFSA application)
- Preference for students pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Restaurant Management.
Keywords: University of Alaska Anchorage; UAA; UAA Community and Technical College (CTC); Culinary Arts and Hospitality Administration